Sunday, March 22, 2009

Check out Growing Up Ina's New Look. . . .

I have been trying to jazz up my blog for some time now but have been having computer problems and the onrey thing has blocked everything I have tried to do. I have been wanting a new background for so long. Compared to others in my family, my blog was starting to look boring, boring, boring.

Charlotte the pro, who has one of the most professional looking blogs going, tried to change it for me and kept getting blocked. Rhonda came over Friday after her exercise class and worked on it for quite awhile, and she too, kept getting blocked. However, she did figure out what was probably going on with the computer. She went into the security system and found that the anti-virus program I thought I had, was never activated. We purchased it for both mine and George's computers at the same time and his was activated just fine. Obviously, I am really not computer literate. Anyway, Rhonda helped me purchase a new program. They happilty took my money and then wouldn't let us download the program, which means I probably have a virus. Great! But at least I know what the problem is and why I am being blocked from doing so many things. Now we can get it cleaned up.

Rhonda took my password and user name home with her and installed it from her computer. She also posted a new profile picture of George and I with our little "Princess Nixon". So, I am all jazzed up and can now compete in the "lookin' good" department with the rest of my family.

Thank you, thank you, Rhonda! I have missed boring you to death with my stories and am looking forward to some serious blogging under a beautiful new look.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

The blog looks great. I forgot to mention that I changed your profile picture to one that was a little bigger. Hope that was okay. I'm ready for a new story....been waiting a long time!