Friday, April 24, 2009

Indiana Brexton. . . .


This is a picture George tooled and painted in leather of Brexton. He took it from a picture of him and changed the jacket and shoes to make him into a little Indiana Brexton.

We are having trouble posting pictures on my blog. When Data Doctors put my new computer together some months back, he thinks they did not program Windows Messenger into it. George posted this onto my blog from his computer as a test to see if his theory is correct.

I think the picture turned out so cute that I decided to turn this test into a post and make it part of my blog. We love our four great grandchildren, Cote, Brexton, Nixin, and Ethan so much and derive so much pleasure from sharing the special events in their lives; Brexton's T-Ball, quiet sweetness, and the hilarious things he says, Cote's wonderful Baptism, love of reading, and baseball talent, Ethan's first birthday, first steps, and his go for it happy personality, Princess Nixin's smiles. coos, and all of her adorable outfits and head bands. The little children are what gives our life purpose.

George also recently did a picture in leather of Ethan from a photo Jeni (his mom) sent us. We tried to post it but have had no luck so far.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I luv the pic of our Brexton. Dad truly caught the essence of Brexton!