Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pointe Hilton Splash and Other Fun. . . .

Hurry, I'm ready to go.


Can I go? Can I go? Please!



Lots of action on the volley ball court from Cameron.


Great serve, Brinton!


Trey and Josh say "We're ready!


I got the ball, now what?


Craig taking pictures of family fun.



I see Cote giving Nixin a boost! I see Chris, Jeni, Ryan and Ethan.


Who's dunking Ethan? I think it's Uncle Justin.


Trey and Grandpa George getting ready to toss Hannah.


Okay, here we go!


Nixin says "Here I come!"


Aaah, so refreshing.
I see Brinton and Charlotte, Justin, Jeni, Nixin and Ethan.


Brexton says, "I'm outta here!"


Three little Princesses, Nixin, Ryann, and Montana.


Trey, Jenna and Montana, a happy family!


Have you ever seen a cuter little leg?


Ryann says, "I want the ball."


"It's mine!"


"Got it, Mommy!"


Swimming wears a girl out! A tired Montana.


Steve, Miranda and Ryann relaxing in the shade.


I caught Rhonda relaxing in the shade.


She say's, "This is the life!"


Oops! Paul got splashed when Ethan landed.


It's up, up, and away for Ethan! He's got his hat on!


Grandpa Paul, Great Grandpa George, and Ethan!


The UpWords tradition continues with Grandma Ina.
4th and 5th generation, Josh, Chasity, and Ethan.



With Grandma Joanne, sister Ryann, and Cameron watching,
Ethan became a bit bashful, but he knows how to play the game.
He set it up all by himself, "Don't help me, I will do it!"









No comments: