Saturday, March 19, 2016

HALLELUJAH!

Good morning to family and friends.

I am writing this to those of you who have followed
my blog, "Growing UP Ina".

It  has been three years since my last post.  We  purchased
a new computer for me, it was linked to George's computer
and was registered to him.  I lost many of my files and
"Growing Up Ina" became George's blog.  I was not
allowed to post on it.  We could never find a way to
correct the problem.

I don't know what I did morning, but after three years of
complete frustration, I am on my blog and it is letting it
me to type this.
 
This little blip is to see if it will let me post.  If so, I will be
doing some writing again. I can't possibly catch up with
three years of lost time.  I will try to fill in some of the
blank spots.  What I do post will probably not be in
chronological order.  I am going to attempt to post this
and see what happens.  Then I will know if I will be doing
any future posting.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. 

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Welcome back! This is a small miracle. Looking forward to reading some posts from you again.