Monday, September 15, 2008

About my Blog. . . .

One of the first things I do when I get up so early each morning is to check the blogs that I follow. I love doing it and it keeps me connected with my family whom I love so much. I had been thinking for several months that I would like to start a blog. Since the blogs of my daughter and grandchildren keep me posted with pictures and narratives of the people and events that are important to me in my "now" life, I have decided that my blog will be stories from my life as I was "Growing Up Ina". I am hoping that my children and grandchildren will enjoy reading them and that the stories will preserve for them a rich heritage of people and places. Perhaps, even making them laugh and cry (heaven forbid). I am not going to try and do this in chronological order which would take the fun of spontaneity from it, but rather I will write it as a particular memory creeps into my mind and into my heart.

1 comment:

The Monrreal's said...

I love it...not to get you going on stories, but I think one of the first stories should be how Granddad and you met. If you think about it, if it wasn't for the two of you, your children and grandchildren wouldn't be here...am I'm asking too much...I'm sorry. I know you have many other GREAT stories & memories to share, but I think this is an important one. :)