Sunday, September 14, 2008

Muggles



Rhonda and I decided that it would be fun to start my blog with Muggles. She is the funny, sweet, sassy, and bossy little Norfolk Terrier who shares our home. She keeps us busy and on our toes, but we couldn't ask for a more loving and hilarious little companion.
One of Muggles favorite things is to visit the dog parks, this is Quail Run in Mesa. We try to go two to three times a week. Just like children she has her favorite friends; Lola is a little black and white Havenese, Sheba is a white Poodle mix, Haywood is a huge hound and Grady is a Harlequin Great Dane. Usually when I am ready to come home, she isn't..... and I hear about it!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow! Awesome blog. I wonder how many 77 year old bloggers there are out there. We luv Muggles and hope she enjoys her outing to Cosmos dog park tomorrow. If you don't take her she will probably bite your toes.

The Monrreal's said...

I love it Grandma! Now you can tell all your stories...I can't wait to read all of 'em. I love how you started your blog with Muggles. Muggles is a sweetheart; I just adore her. I'm sooo glad she's a part of the family. (I guess I should be the next to start a blog...maybe I can find the time with E in a new daycare...we'll see.)Love you!!

Colburns said...

Those are great pictures of Muggles and we will love to read all your stories so keep writing them! I love your blog!

Laura Edwards said...

Cute dog! I can't wait until we get to have a pup of our own!