Saturday, September 20, 2008

About my last post. . . .

Obviously, I have a lot to learn before I become a proficient blogger. Case in point is my post, "What is a Relief Society Bug?" My biggest challenge is adding the pictures. I wasn't happy the first time around and prevailed on George to make it look good. He did and I am now pleased with the way it looks. The top picture is of the little chapel in the very early days of Panaca. In front is one of the Thorny Locust trees I talked about. The middle picture is after they enlarged the building with the first addition. The bottom picture is much later, and may have looked that way when Paul, Rhonda, and Craig were young children. I think the tree pictured there is also a Thorny Locust. The chapel as it is today, after more renovations and additions, still has beautiful old trees in front. I don't know what kind they are and I doubt that Panaca's children today would be able to observe any of those beautiful, busy little Relief Society Bugs scurrying around in the grass that now grows so beautifully there.

No comments: