Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This is fun!

I got up this morning happy and excited and looking forward with great anticipation to adding to my blog. I knew I wanted to try blogging but had no idea that I would love it so much. I realize that I am brand new at this, but I am encouraged because response has been great. Thank you Rhonda, for helping me set it up and giving me a crash course on how to maneuver through it and make it work. I think the format turned out great! I intend on posting some old pictures with my stories, but even though Rhonda showed me how, I am not sure I am ready to attempt it.

You have heard me tell many of my stories. I am sure the reply to that would be, "yes, over and over again!" Some of them were previously written. This will be my first attempt at putting them all together.

My beautiful granddaughter, Jennifer, daughter of Paul and Joanne, wife of Chris, and mother of our beautiful little Ethan Michael, suggested that the next story I post should be about how George and I met and about our courtship. Because as she said, "If it wasn't for the two of you none of us would be here", referring to our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, of course. So, that will be the next story I will tell.

No comments: